Custom Mascot Costs
If you are buying one custom mascot costume, and you already have a graphic or a drawing of the mascot, the cost will be around $5000 – $15,000. Cost depends on complexity of design, cost of materials and a whole list of variables we think of as the Mascot Ingredients
- Does the fabric need to be custom-dyed?
- Do you have a character that has a unique pattern/print that has to be copied on a mascot-sized shirt. We can do that – and the pattern will be mascot-sized, too!
- Do you want lights in the mascot?
- Are there moving parts?
Additional Duplicate Mascot Costs
If you need additional duplicate custom mascot costumes, cost is usually somewhere between $4000 – $8000 each depending on how many duplicate mascots you order and complexity of the mascot.
- Your mascot needs to be at 2 or 3 place at the same time.
- If you are using your mascot for extended periods of time with different performers.
- When there is an intense performance schedule – One mascot can be active while the other is getting cleaned or repaired.
Do you need us to design your mascot?
Cost for mascot design ranges from $500.00 to $5000.00. Cost depends on how much design work we need to do:
- If you already have a design, we may make small changes for the character to become a 3D, wearable mascot.
- You may know you want a mascot, but aren’t sure what the mascot is.
- Complexity of design.
We can create a vector file of the approved mascot design. The graphic design may be used on promo, signs, website and printed materials, clothing, plush toys, etc. It’s a nice little perk!
Lights? Action? Magic!
Does your mascot need lights and sound? Do the eyes need to move? Do the wings need to flutter? Does the nose need to wiggle? We can make that can happen.
- We get out the kraft paper and the rulers and the curves to make the patterns.
- There are hours that go into hand stitching with a curved needle, or placing the individual stripes on a tiger, or each pad on the paw of a bear.
- We sculpt the head, get the tilt of the ear just right. we place the iterior helmet and make sure the performer has good vision.
- The 1st mascot takes close to a jillion hours to make. Additional ones take a little less time.
These numbers and prices are very general, I hope this helps you to have a better feel for mascot pricing and what to expect when you are looking for a custom mascot.
Ready to start, give us a call: 800-636-9562 in the US
©Jennifer Q Smith – Queen of Fuzz – 2017