PJ Panda – Children’s Hospital At Saint Francis
Why get a big bundle of fuzz and foam with a big head?
1. Mascots are media magnets. No matter how good-looking and socially savvy your marketing people are, they will not get the attention a mascot gets by just showing up.
2. You sent out a photo of your kid (or your mom, grandma, boyfriend, uncle) dancing with a mascot. You’re probably going to buy the product, go to the game, consider the college, attend the event.
3. You have an amazing, custom-made mascot. Your competition has a brochure. ‘Nuff said.
4. A mascot is a diplomat, your representative at events that matter in the community like parades, charitable runs, festival. You can probably name a dozen event where a mascot’s presence would enhance your brand.
5. When a mascot shows up, everyone knows they’re gonna have fun.
6. Mascot are Brand Awareness MONSTERS!
7. …and there’s mascot merchandising. Get bobbleheads, plushes, hoodies, caps. Marketing and the revenue pool is much bigger than just the mascot. When people wear your image – or sleep with your mascot —I mean the snuggly, plush toy of your mascot!!!! —-you have made a lasting bond
8. Mascots are the true, real life, totally interactive social media.
9. Mascots promote goodwill for your brand because they bring people together in a community around the mascot. It’s a kind of accidental Flash Mob community. Mascots arethe true warm fuzzies of marketing.
Get in touch. We want to make your Brand Awareness Monster!